Nurse Practitioner – NP / Family Nurse Practitioner FNP / Acute Care Nurse Practitioner – ACNP
Advanced Practice Solutions is a leading healthcare employment agency that provides professional Advanced Practice Nurses, Physician Assistants, and Physicians with great opportunities across the U.S. We are currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner NP or Family Nurse Practitioner – FNP to work for a critical access independent rural health system in their outpatient family practice clinic.
This opportunity is located two hours northwest the of Saint Paul Minneapolis – Twin Cities metropolitan area. This position is NEW GRAD FRIENDLY
Join a recognized leader in providing innovative, patient-based care including women s specialty services, senior services, surgical care, 5 primary care clinics, and outreach care.
A Nurse Practitioner NP or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Practitioner with certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner – FNP or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner ACNP will qualify for this permanent full-time healthcare opportunity.
- NP or FNP or ACNP will work a full-time exempt position
- NP or FNP or ACNP will work 64-80 hours/two week pay period
- NP or FNP or ACNP will work in a family practice setting
- Core Hours are 10am to 6pm
- NP or FNP or ACNP will work ER weekend rotations and Saturday walk-in clinic rotation
- NP or FNP or ACNP must have the ability to work independently, exhibit excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Duties include, but are not limited to; performing patient history and medical examinations, ordering appropriate diagnostic studies to form a diagnostic impression and skilled analysis of test results, recommending, preparing and issuing prescription and non- prescription medication, referrals to physicians as necessary and patient education/ counseling.
- Nurse Practitioner
- Board Certified as FNP or ACNP
- Must have current BLS, ACLS, NRP
- Must have current ATLS course credentials
- Master s Degree
- MN licensure or eligible for MN licensure
- This position is NEW GRAD FRIENDLY
Benefits / Compensation
Our client offers the following:
- 90- 125K DOE
- Bonus for On Call and Weekend Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
- Full comprehensive health benefits
- Welcoming team atmosphere
- PTO, Holidays or Holiday pay, CME, Professional fees PAID
The Brainerd Lakes Area is located in the heart of Minnesota. It is a vibrant region with a diverse economic base, quality education system, and unparalleled beauty. An abundance of recreational activities can be found in this area nestled among more than 500 area lakes.
- Affordable living or just over a 2 hour commute from Saint Paul, Minneapolis
- 1 hour North of St Cloud
- 1 hour South of Detroit Lakes
Apply online at www.advancedpracticesolutions.com; contact Recruitment Support at 651-789-4902 ext. 303 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding this opportunity.
Advanced Practice Solutions is the nation s leading healthcare staffing and recruitment firm with 16 years of successful experience. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities.