Cancer Center Director/RN
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency that provides professional Advanced Practice Nurses, Physician Assistants, and Physicians with great opportunities across the U.S.
We are seeking a full-time permanent Cancer Center Director in MN. Do you possess strong management, leadership and organizational skills? Are you a strategic planning and business development professional? Work in a state of the art cancer center where you will be responsible for sustaining, improving and overseeing clinical operations including financial, clinical and employee care goals.
- Work Mon-Fri 8-5pm
- Manage the budget
- RN will recruit, evaluate, supervise and develop a staff of 30 people
- RN will work collaboratively with management to ensure quality medical services using cost effective models in a customer-focused environment
- Responsibilities include on-going quality assurance systems
- RN will be responsible for development of the strategic plan to improve clinical and service quality
- Outstanding customer service and quality of client care
- RN will also serve as the liaison between oncology specialists and Administration
- Manage, lead, organize, and coordinate a staff of 30 people
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- RN must have previous management experience
- Minnesota licensed
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills; attention to detail
- RN will have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience in oncology is preferred but not required
- 80K-105K DOE
- Full comprehensive family health and dental benefits
- Short and long term disability
- PTO and holidays
- 401K and Profit sharing
Join an established team in a state of art cancer center and enjoy Kandiyohi County where the lakes begin! Celebrate the essence of the four seasons and enjoy trails for walking, bicycling, jogging, snowmobiling, and horseback riding.
Apply online at www.advancedpracticesolutions.com or contact Barb Schieffer at 651-789-4902 ext. 309 or by email at email@example.com regarding this opportunity. Advanced Practice Solutions is the nation’s leading healthcare staffing and recruitment firm with 15 years of successful experience. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities.